Popular Quotes About Health

Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.

–– Carol Burnett

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

–– Ellen DeGeneres

The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.

–– Jean Kerr

I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain.

–– Carol Leifer

A multiple personality is in a certain sense normal.

–– George H. Mead

I was under medication when I made the decision not to burn the tapes.

–– Richard Nixon, U.S. President

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting.

–– Mark Twain

You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax––tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

–– Pearl Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Knowledge Kings Copyright © 2009