35 Reasons I Love You


I can be myself when I am with you.

Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.

Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.

I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive

You and me together, we can make magic.

We're a perfect match.

Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.

You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.

You are simply irresistible

I love you because you bring the best out of me.
Your terrific sense of humor

Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat

You're the one who holds the key to my heart

You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).



You have taught me the true meaning of love.
Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.

You are my theme for a dream.

I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.

When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.

Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.
I love to hear your voice.

Your love has helped me to rediscover myself.

Your love is an effective anti-dote to despair.

I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better.

You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.

I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.

Just being with you feels like I can defy the whole world.

You mean the world to me.

I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.
I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you.

I love the way you patch up with me after a tumultuous fight.

And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Knowledge Kings Copyright © 2009