Love Quotes

A friend is someone who knows all about you, and loves you just the same.
Proverb Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are.
Houssaye Happiness is the china shop; love is the bull.
H. L. Mencken Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
Jean Anouilh Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
Joseph Addison I could never love where I could not respect.
Charlotte Elizabeth Aissé It is probably not love that makes the world go around, but rather those mutually supportive alliances through which partners recognize their dependence on each other for the achievement of shared and private goals.
Fred Allen I was nauseous and tingly all over. . . . I was either in love or I had smallpox.
Woody Allen Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
Henri Frédéric Amiel When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
Greg Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Knowledge Kings Copyright © 2009